Alerts help you stay connected with notifications about important changes to your account activity.
When you sign up for Direct Alerts, you will receive notifications if any activity occurs in your online banking such as:
- Personal Access Code (PAC) changed – online banking password change
- Online Banking Account Locked Out – security question answered incorrectly (max 3 times)
- New Payee Added – new bill payment vendor added via online banking account login
- Online Login – login from online account
- Interac E-transfer recipient added
Direct Alerts can be sent as a text message to your mobile device, as an email to your email address, or both.
How do I Sign Up?
To sign up for alerts, just follow the steps below or these step-by-step instructions:
- Log into Fusion Credit Union Online Banking.
- Navigate to the Messages and Alerts tab and click on Get Started Today to display the Mobile Alerts page. Choose Add Contacts.
- You will be asked to accept the Alerts Agreement before you can complete your registration.
- From here, add an email contact, phone contact (or both!) and follow the instructions received in the confirmation email or text.
- Next, select account nicknames and choose which alerts you’d like to receive.
- Ensure the check box beside the contact (email address and/or mobile phone) to receive the alert has been checked by choosing Manage Alerts and selecting the alerts you wish to receive. Click Submit.
- You’re all set!
Stay connected with Direct Alerts!