COVid-19 Blog Posts:
frequently asked questions:
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our members, our staff and our communities. Steps we are taking to help ensure wellbeing of everyone are:
- Encouraging regular hand washing
- Communicating with janitorial staff to reinforce our commitment to clean, sanitary branch environments
- Offering hand sanitizer stations in all branches
- Reinforcing clean and sanitary branch environments through regular disinfection of all hard surfaces, including our ATM’s
- Any staff who have travelled outside the province within the last 10 days are being asked to self-isolate for 14 days
- Any staff or members feeling ill are asked to stay home until fully recovered
- We ask any members who have travelled outside the province within the past ten days to follow to the reccomendations of Provincial Health Authorities.
- Encouraging our staff to limit gatherings of our employees, where possible to connect via web meeting or phone.
- Encouraging our members to utilise our contact- free services such as our Mobile App, Online and Telephone Banking, or E-services.
- We are taking measures to support social distancing by limiting the number of members in our branches at this time.
Our members can rest assured that we offer many products and services to ensure effective money management if individuals are unable to attend one of our branches. As always, our mobile app and online banking are safe, secure, and easy to use. With these services you will be able to:
- View account balances, transaction history, and complete bill payments
- Send Interac e-transfers
- Manage your banking needs
Our team is happy to assist in any way possible and can be contacted by phone or email from:
Monday – Wednesday 8am – 5pm
Thursday & Friday – 8am – 8pm
Saturday 9:30am – 3pm
email@example.com or 1-800-226-7957
*Please note we are waiving all service charges related to telephone banking transactions for the time being.
Our priority being the wellbeing of staff, members and communities is followed closely by the need to continue running our business and providing the services that you expect. Based on government official guidance, we currently remain open for business. We understand that your daily banking needs continue, and we are here to help. Our branches are open, our ATM’s are fully operational, and you can call or email us any time.
We will continue to monitor and assess the steps we need to take to ensure the best interests of our communities by following the recommendations of the World Health Organization and the Public Health Agency of Canada. We will continue to provide updates to our members as the situation changes and evolves.
In the event of a branch closure, members will be notified on our website, social media and via email communication to members registered to receive email communications.
The Government of Manitoba website is an excellent and reliable resource for up to the minute information affecting Manitobans.
Health Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) also have websites that have accurate information about many public health issues, including COVID-19. PHAC and Manitoba Health, Seniors and Active Living are also providing information on their social media accounts.
Make sure you check the date of the information. Health information is constantly changing, and the most current information is best.
If you are concerned, you can also speak to your health care provider, public health or call Health Links – Info Santé for current information about your own health and what steps you might need to take.